David Hurth's Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Remember only One Password with Agatra

Agatra is a great system that allows you to only remember one password as the system will keep all of your other passwords for you. The service is constantly adding new websites to make it more valuable. The passwords are kept secure using an encrypting method (much like the method that is used to make passwords secure on D.E.H. Software's COMMPort - http://commport.dehsoftware.com) and using a SSL connection. The service is very useful and I would highly recommend using it.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this website and if you think it is secure and useful. I look forward to your comments.

On a slightly unrelated note:
COMMPort will be adding Soduku and a calendar in the COMMApps portion of the site.

1 Comments:

  • I actually prefer NeedMyPassword.com to agatra or any other site of its kind. Its 100% safe and secure and its the best way to store your passwords so you'll never forget them. I wouldn't use anything else. I highly reccommend it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home